Thursday, April 08, 2004

Krispy Kreme Face

Did you know that when the sign at the Krispy Kreme doughnuts place is lit up, that they just give you a free doughnut? Just for being there?

I'm so serious. I went to go get my work a treat. So I was there. And the guy at the counter was all "here you go ma'am" and I was all "Sir, I cannot possible handle my debit card and eat the sticky (marvolous) doughnut at the same time!" Actually I just thought this, because I thought he was being really nice, and only giving me a free doughnut, cause I was so adorable. (This, however, was not the case). So I ended up stuffing my face. And much to my shock and horror, I got into my car and realized I HAD DOUGHNUT ALL OVER MY FACE!!!! I felt like a two year old. Most the time I act like a two year old, but I at least usually look my age.

Boy-o-boy. My sister is in town. We are going to Multnomah Falls tomorrow. I'm going to hike. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, whooo, now we all got that out of our system (you see, I'm not in tip-top shape). Chances are, I will hurt myself. We'll see Saturday I suppose.

Two-hours and ten minutes. Golly gee whiz. And I have still somehow prevented myself from jumping in the Willamette River. Probably because some shifty looking characters were giving me the "eye" so I scurried away from the waterfront as quickly as possible. Man, Portland has a lot of shifty looking boys. They're all sitting there, looking weird and.........you know......shifty.

Still no hot men.......

GAY ORG...... WHERE ARE YOU???????? SAVE ME PLEASE.



Because you are so sosos sososo soso sosos os o

so

hot!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home