Sunday, April 11, 2004

Happy Easter, I suppose. You know my roommate (the one with the excessive gas) has recently become devoted Christian. Which is annoying because every time I move in with someone, they go crazy for our Lord up above. I reallly dont know what it is about me....

Anyway, her sisters came to town, and I asked her if she was going to take them to Easter service. Here is the conversation we had....

Melissa - So are you taking your sisters to church??? It's Easter this weekend."
Roommate - Uh, no.
Melissa - Oh, why not, I thought you are all religious now.
Roommate - I know, I am religious. I need a break this weekend though.
Melissa - But it's Easter this weekend, even I'm going to church.
Roommate - Uh, hello, I go to a Jahovah Witness Church, they dont celebrate stupid holidays like Easter.

Seriously, whats the point of being Christian if you dont get to eat chocolate on the stupid holidays like Easter???

I really dont understand Jahovah Witness's. I cant believe they actually got to her. Maybe no other religion wanted her due to her excessive gas. ::giggles evilly::

Hoo-eee. I really dont understand why its such a big deal that Jesus rose from the dead, I mean, I practically wake from the dead every morning to get to class. I guess thats why we celebrate our birthdays. But I want another holiday just for me.


Hear ye, Hear ye, I now declare the day of our Lord, June 21st, MELISSA DAY!!!!!! Please send her lots of money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home