Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Ding-Dong The Boss is gone!!!

Which old boss? The wicked boss!! Haha, just joking. Intresting enough, I actually like my boss. Who am I kidding though, I like everybody. Wutta a pain. But back to the boss being gone. I GET TO WEAR MY COAT NOW!!!!! HAhahahahahahahahaha. Thats right, the temperature is still dropping. The air conditionings on. Why? God only knows.

I really like creamy foods. Like ice cream. And whoopin cream. And puddin. Someone told me today that that makes me white trashy. But watch me not care.

Here's another tip for the wise out there!!

Carrots - They get very old very fast. And yeah, they make your skin turn an orangey color. And yea, they still give my roommate bad gas. But lets be honest here... what doesnt give my roommate bad gas? I love my roommate despite her excessive gas though. I feel bad that she has to take so much gas-x. I wonder what that will do to her in the long run? Would it turn her pink? I guess we shall find out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home