Monday, April 19, 2004

Oo da lolly, oo da lolly, oo da lolly wutta a day

Haha, so, I guess my gal pals ran into my roommate at the local Old Navy just the other day. Or shall I say they ran into my roommate AND her excessive gas problem at the local Old Navy just the other day. It was described to me, and I quote:

"It was like... bad gas... gone wrong"
- Jen Jen.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. I blame myself, however, since I ran out of Gas-X to feed her.

Gorsh, I ran out of things to talk about. Hahaha, I said "gorsh" like ummm goofy. OH WAIT, I know what I was going to write about now. My brand new house pet, Betty. She's a hampster. And from what I've observed, completely useless. But I have warm feelings for her anyway. She hissed at me this morning when I tried to wake her and say "good morning" Now THATS my type of animal. She's just like me, but only a few ounces. And a hampster.

Must sign off now, must close up. Haha, as in, I have to leave work soon, which makes me feel warm and gushy inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home