Thursday, April 08, 2004

Oh thank the heavens above its thursday. I dont think I could have handled another day. In fact, I'm sure I couldnt. Dunk-a-dunk-a-dunk. You know, I'm not even sure I can handle the rest of today! I still have 7 hours and 50 minutes to do. Hells bells. Something needs to cheer me up.... What could possibly cheer me up? A hot man. That would cheer me right up. Unfortunatly I work here, we repel hot men at Western Business College.

You know, I think I'm in such a pissy mood because of my dream last night (this morning actually). George Clooney was in it. He followed me around repeating "you're so cute, you're so cute, you're so cute" and the only way to get him to shut up was to make out with him. And then I woke up and realized there really is no George Clooney in my life. ::sigh:: Woa is me.

Phwoar, I'm glad I got that off my chest. Dunk-a-dunk-a-dunk.





You're so cute, you're so cute, you're so cute, you're so cute.......


I LOVE YOU GAY ORG!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home