Monday, February 13, 2006

Pump the jam.

I had a very decent weekend. Sunday was a very beautiful day. So beautiful, in fact, that even though I had no one to hang out with, I went downtown and took a stroll around the waterfront. Walking along the waterfront is something I have really missed about my last job downtown.

At one point I caught a man mastrubating. On a park bench. On the waterfront.

The weird part of it all, is that I really wasnt offended. Logically I know it's kind of rude to be pleasuring yourself in public...and most likely against the law...but he wasnt exposed at all, he just had his hands down his happy pants. Also, there were no children anyone near. No one else noticed it. He wasnt staring at anybody in particular. He was just going at it.

I saw it and I think I thought something along the lines of, "Uhh, I guess you do what you gotta do...whatever."

Actually I was on my way to meet Darbie at the Square, so I was probably distracted.

It was nice seeing the Darbs again.

1 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

Doesn't it make you wish you still worked down town? NOT!?! That is hysterical, and I agree with Ayemijay, it is offensive.

Did you have a good time with Darby? I would have hung out with you, and brought Tatyana too! She loves you still, she has not forgotten you, nor have I! She has grown so, and I would love to get pictures of you together, that would be great fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home