Thursday, April 20, 2006

This is an update.

Last night I watched American Idol with Lexi, Murphy, and Slater. Ace was voted off. I cheered. Chris had the second lowest number of votes. I laughed at his wife. Because that's what I do. I laugh at the expense of people on American Idol as if I were cooler than they are. Even though I'm not due to the fact that I watch American Idol. (GO TAYLOR!!!)

This morning I woke up and attempted to make a pot of coffee for myself. I failed and the kitchen counter, drawers, and floor got a good scrubbing. I attempted to make another pot of coffee, and failed once more. The kitchen counter, drawers, and floor got good scrubbing # 2. I went to Starbucks to get a caffinated beverage. As I was walking in to work, my green tea latte exploded all over my white shirt. My white shirt is now a white shirt polka dotted with green bits. I smell good.

I bought my first tank of gas with my Costco card. I agreed with the gas attendant that the weather is indeed very nice. He then gave me the forcast for my weekend. Apparently a storm system is heading our way overnight and into tomorrow, with clear skies for the rest of the weekend, and Sunday reaching 71 degrees. Thank you, gas attendant man. I can hardly wait for my Sunday.

I saw three wasps hanging outside the door to my work. I'm nervous that there may be a wasp nest somewhere near the building. I expressed my concerns to our receptionist. She told me an exterminator came and said we may have a mole problem. We both agreed we'd rather have a mole problem versus a wasp problem. Am I spelling wasp right? It looks wrong.

Well, that's about it, really. As I told Kurt earlier on the phone (while Kelly was neglecting him), I havent blogged in a while because I had nothing to blog about. I hope the above entry has proven my point that I am quite possibly the most boring person on the planet.

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

I don't find you boring at all. Never have. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home