Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Kurt's Survey

Unlike all of the other Kurt Blog Readers, I am posting his survey proudly on my blog instead of hiding the answers in the comment section. Because I like Kurt better than any of yous kids.

What is your favorite texture?
Things soft and fluffy. Like new little fluffy puppy texture.

If you were a mushroom, what would you look like?
I'd be cut in slivers, and shriveled on a pizza my parents were eating. My younger sister would pick me off. She doesnt eat mushrooms.

What was the first thing over $30 that you remember purchasing with your own money?
Jeepers, I dont remember. Probably pants or something.

How did you come by that money?
Uh, I earned it somehow?? Again, I dont remember.

You’ve been kidnapped by a deranged tattoo artist. S/he has promised to release you after tattooing your left cheek (the one on your face). The design can be anything you want. What would it be?
Ooer. Probably a Cindy Crawford mole. Soooo sexy. I hope a deranged tatto artist DOES kidnap me.

Use your most favorite adjective in a sentence. (please identify the adjective for your audience)
I dont have a stupid favorite adjective. But I did use STUPID as an adjective!! To appease anyone who cares.

Think of a scenario.
........done.

What is your favorite smell?
Depends on what part of the year it is.... What mood I'm in.... How I'm feeling.... What I'm wearing. Today, I smelled freshly cut grass, and the sun was shinning outside, and it was slightly warmish. So the freshly cut grass is my favorite smell of the day.

You are a Super Hero. How did you get your powers? (e.g. struck by lightning, fell into a vat of toxic waste, fairies sprinkled you with magic powder, etc.)
Err, ugh....I cant really think of a good answer. Damn your survey, Kurt! I'll just say I'd get some neato superpower my getting a papercut from stuffying the 06/07 FAFSA into FA packets. I'd have the power to tell when people were lying to me about their financial situations. I'd be an FAO extradonaire!!!

Where would you have rather been while on your last vacation?
Somewhere dry.

You discover a new species of insect. What do you name it?
Ant.

Has that already been used?

Damn your survey, Kurt! I'd name it Yardfectoid.

Describe the perfect dessert.
Well, it would be sweet. It'd have custard. Chocolate syrup. And other sweet things. That make it good. And perfect.

Pokka Dots, Plaids, Zig Zags, or Checkers… If you had to have your living room painted in one of these styles, which would it be?
Uhhh, checkers, I suppose.

In three words, describe your elbow.
Joint on arm.

A bank robber, cannibal, corporate lawyer, politician, cult leader and a pop star are in a lifeboat with you. The lifeboat can only support six people. If one person is not thrown out, you will all die. Everybody voted to throw out somebody different, so the decision is yours. Who do you toss from the lifeboat?
The popstar. That way I'd be the prettiest person left. Heh.

What was the gist of the scenario that you thought of earlier? (did you forget?)
It had something to do with a dream I had the other night. Involving a black bear, a cow, and broken glass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home