Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Pour Brenna

Four jobs I’ve had:
I'll go in reverse chronological order!!!
~Financial Aid Assistant
~Receptionist
~File Clerk
~Title Clerk

Four movies I could watch over and over:
~Forest Gump
~Pride & Prejudice
~Bringing Up Baby
~Dogfight

Four books I could read over and over:
~Angus Thongs & Full Frontal Snogging
~Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
~A Boy's Life
~Harry Potter (4 and on)

Four places I have lived:
~Well, Minnesota.
~Oregon
~Oregon
~Oregon

Four TV shows I watch:
~House
~American Idol
~The Office
~Everybody Hates Chris

Four places I have been on vacation:
~San Francisco, CA
~Las Vegas, NV
~Charleston, SC
~Tampa, FL

Four websites I visit daily other than email:
~Popsugar.com
~Television Without Pity
~Dictionary.com
~The Superficial

Four favorite foods:
~Cheese
~Steak (medium)
~Hash Browns
~Brownies

Four places I’d like to be right now:
~Home
~Italy
~Stranded in a tropical island all by my lonesome
~A bar with a beer in my hand.

Four people I want to participate:
~All four of those who read my humble blog.

4 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

but, I don't want to! I'm hoping you are including me in the one of the 4 people who read your blog.

Most interesting information though. I love the pictures you have posted, they are also very cute.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger The one and only Tree said...

Did you include little ole Teresa is your four people? And Tanya...you need to do SOMETHING with your blog...it isn't November anymore!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger sjhiro said...

ALRIGHT!!!! Another kickass survey I can do at lunch!!!! =)

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

I just posted, I know it's been forever. I often wondered if anyone read it, since no one hardly ever posts a comment.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home