Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I heart today.

01. Your name plus "y" Melissay. Dumb question, next.

02. Two feelings you are feeling right now? 1) Caffinated. 2) Bored

03. What are you listening to right now? Kelly and Jodi talking. Apparently Jo's a "poopoo head"

04. A part of a song lyric that's in your mind: "Tonight I'm gonna give you all my looooove in the back seat. Bubble Pop Elec tric."

05. Describe where you are right now? Working... In my office. At my desk. In my office. At my...desk.

06. The highlight of your week? Ermmm. Well I moved into my new place on Sunday!

07. What are you craving to have right now? Skittles.

08. Any good childhood memories? Of course.

09. A not-so-good childhood memory? Heavens yes.

10. What are your nicknames? Melissa.

11. plans for tomorrow? School and work. I start my day at 7:50am and keep on going until 10:20pm. How you like them apples?? (Shut up Brenna! I know what you are thinking! Something along the lines of Dr.'s-in-training work lots more than anyone ever.)

12. Your three plans for today? Work. I was planning on showing Lindsay my new place since we're pratically NEIGHBORS! Aaaand, you know, working.

13. Are you thinking of someone right now? Is my bladder someone? Then YES.

14. Ever gotten drunk before? Drinking is for sinners.

15.Favorite color? Uhhh. Red. Blue. Does anyone really care? Really? I dont think they do.

16. Ever been beat up? Dumb question. I'm gonna make up another one.

ehem... #16. Are you the coolest person ever? Yes. Yes I am.

17. Say something to the person who posted this before you? Heeeey guuuuuuuurl.

18. What do you want? A day off. Which is what I get one Thursday of this week. But alls I'm doing is cleaning at my parents. LAME.

19. Fill in the blank: its a good day to __ Take your dog for a walk. Have you SEEN IT OUTSIDE?!?! IT'S FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL!!!!

20. Say anything you like to whoever is reading your answers? Heeeeeey guuuuuuurl.

21. Are you feeling hungry? No, I'm eating Natural White Chedder Cheetos.

23. Last friend you talked to online? Ugh, I dunno.

24. What do you like about the night? Thats when all the good stuff happens...

25. If you were on a farm what would you want to see? Umm. I like the cows. They're always soooo...soooo. mellow. You know? It's like they're always high. "Duuuude" the cows say to eachother "This grass is AWESOME! I could just, just eat it all day." But as humans, we only hear, "mooooo" It's true!!!

--the gospel, according to melissa.

26. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A Barbie Doll.

27. Last gift? Jodi got me some trail mix.

28. Did you like it? Yea, except Kelly keeps eating all the stupid nuts!

29. Do you play an instrument? I play my iPod.

30. What song did you last hear? That footloose song. "Loose, foot loose, kick off your Sunday shoes, Jack get back....something something....something...EVERYBODY FOOT LOOSE"

31. Your good luck charm? The zit at the end of my nose.

32. Person you hate most? George Bush.

33. Who makes you laugh the most? Ummm. I dunno. Myself. Actually Bentley (my new roommies' dog) made me laugh a lot this morning.

34. What makes you smile? Misfortune of others. Particuraly celebraties.

35. Who has a crush on YOU? I hope no one.

36. Who do YOU have a crush on? John Cusac. In "The Sure Thing"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home