Thursday, August 25, 2005

Make luuurve, not war...

What are you?

--Goth--
Do you wear black eyeliner?: Very little, but yes.
Is most of your clothing black? Umm, yes. But I always wear black with color...
Do you think about death often?: No, I think about financial aid a lot.
Do you want to die?: No.
Are you a social outcast?: Sometimes I wish I was, but alas, no.
Are you pale?: I'm fair. But pale? Not so much.
Do you like Hot Topic?: Not really. It has some cute stuff, but a little too young for me.
Do you enjoy Tim Burton's Movies?: Yes
Are you mean?: Not to your face....mwa haha!
Are you fond of a fair complexion?: I like myself. But I dont think that's "gothy"
Total YES: 3

--Skater Punk--
Can you skateboard? No.
Do you wear Vans?: Haha, no.
Do you do stupid stuff with your friends?: Define stupid...
Have you gotten in trouble with the PIGS: No, they LOVE me.
Do you listen to punk bands: No.
Do you have any piercings?: Yes.
Do you like/wear mohawks?: I think we all know the answer to this one...
Do you wear Band t-shirts: Uhh, no. But if I had one with either The Clash, or Super Tramp, I would. But I dont , so I dont.
Have you called someone a poser?: Myself.
Do you think punk rock is awsome?: No.
Total YES: 1

--Prep--
Do you say the word "like": Yes.
Do you shop at Abercrombie and Fitch?: No, that place scares me.
Are the A&F models hot?: Umm, yes.
Do you pop the collar?: No.
Do the people in Hot topic scare you?: Not as much as Abercrombie people.
The only nerd you like is Seth Cohen: I have a soft spot for ALL nerds.
Do you watch LAGUNA BEACH?: Is that a show?
Do you like pop music: Depends how drunk I am.
Do you want/have a little dog?: Not really.
Do you spend your money on expensive clothes?: I would if I had money.
Total YES: 1

--Hippie--
Is your hair long?: No, my hair looks bad long.
Do you own a tye-dye shirt?: I made one in elementary school. No.
Do you want peace?: Of course.
Do you want to save the animals?: Yes.
Do you think the war is unneccesary?: Yes.
Is love essential in your life?: Oh, no am I a hippie??
violence is bad: violence against me.
Have you smoked pot?: no.
Do you go long periods of time without shaving? Ummm.
Total YES: 6 (yikes)

--Gangsta--
is yo town gangsta? Hell no.
Do you wear do-rags?: Hell no.
Do you like hip-hop?: Hip hop is hip pop nowadays.
Was Tupac truly the greatest rapper in the world?: I've never listened to his stuff.
Do you like afros?: Yes!
Have you ever said 'fo shizzle'?: No
Do you like to dance?: Define dance...
Do you call someone your homie?: Yes.
Total YES: 2

--Emo--
Do you cry often?: Not really.
Are you emotional?: Noooo.
Do you like soft music: I luuuurve Delila.
Do people not understand you?: Ummm. I never pay attention to if they understand me or not. I just go along my merry way....
Do you write your own songs?: No. NO.
Is your hair dyed dark?: I tried once, my hair wouldnt let it happen. I'm blonde till the bitter end....
Do you cut?: cut what?
Are you lonely?: NO, I'm always around people. They NEVER go. It drives me nuts! All people and no alone time makes Melissa cranky girl!!!!!!!!!!!
Is Ohio for lovers?: I dont care about Ohio or lovers.
Do you own haggard shoes: No.
Total YES: 1

--Surfer--
Do you surf? No.
Do you wear flip flops year-round?: My feet would get cold and wet.
Is your hair shaggy?: It's something all right.
Do you wake up at 6 or before every morning?: hell no. no. no. no.
Do you own any pairs of shorts? no.
Are you tan?: well..."tan"
Do you have a lot of patience? yes
Do you want to be at the beach right now?: no
Do you hate tourists?: No.
Do you have good balance?: Umm. No.
Total YES: 2

--Geek--
Do you wear glasses: I went to the eye doctor yesterday, and she told me I have to start wearing my glasses now. Crapola!
Do you get good grades?: "Good"
Do you use an inhaler?: no.
Do you stick pens and calculators into your shirt pockets? no.
Does your mom pick out your clothes?: No.
Are you on the computer often?: All day.
Do you ever get picked on?: Yes.
Do you look forward to go to school?: No.
Are you shy around the opposite sex?: Kind of.
Do people laugh at you?: i guess so.
Total YES: 4

Whichever you got the most "yes" on is what you are. When you re-post this bulletin, put your new label in the subject box. With your own answers of course

I guess that would make me a hippie, which I strongly disagree with. I shower. Dammit.

2 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger sjhiro said...

so now you know when i'm stalking your blog . darn . my cover has been blown!

my only excuse : i get bored easily at home.. so i wander back to the same sites i've visited before. and you make me laugh.

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Brenna said...

Check this out. You with your love of mohawks Star Wars and all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home