Monday, August 01, 2005

Here comes another one

I stole this from Sona's thing.

1.) Who is your favorite Muppet? Kermit the Frog, naturally.

2.) What is the last G rated movie you saw? Uhhh. Ummm. The Secret Garden??? I dunno.

3.) What is the largest animal you’ve ever ridden? A horse. It was one of the smaller horses though... Still big to me.

4.) What do you want your epitaph to be? Hmmm, "Here lies Melissa, ex-living proof that blondes do have more fun, suckas!"

5.) What is your favorite condiment? Ketchup. As a child I ate it plain. Dont remember that, I've heard it from various family members.

6.) Why exactly did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side....hullo.

7.) Who is the absolutely last person you want to see naked? Walter Matthau

8.) Where the hell are my keys? Ummm.

9.) If you were a ruminant, which ruminant would you be? Hows about a deer...

10.) What is your favorite song from “Grease 2”? Which ever played at the ending credits. Cause that movie blows

11.) Have you ever worn edible panties? Haha, no.

12.) Have you ever eaten edible panties? Haha, no.

13.) How fast can you change a tire? Umm. Probably not so fast. However long it takes for someone to come help me.

14.) How many fingers am I holding up? I dont know who you are.

15.) Which is better, Metric or English Units? Personally, I prefer English, but thats only because I know them so well. I wish I did know metric, though.

16.) Who is your favorite serial killer? Hannibal Lecter.

17.) If a train leaves San Francisco at 5:00 PM PST and travels east at 85 mph, while another train leaves Boston at 7:00 PM EST and travels west at 72 mph, what is the likelihood anybody on either train is named Jeff? Pretty good, I would suppose. I'll bet there are plenty of Jeff's in Boston...

18.) Have you ever called someone the wrong racial slur? No, that would be embarrasing.

19.) Who would you like to jettison into space? Hmmm. Paris Hilton. Oh, how I'd laugh and laugh and laugh.

20.) Have you ever worn a merkin? I had to look this up too. I've never been more disturbed. Why would someone wear that?!?!? Ugh. Thats worse than the documentary I watched this weekend about elderly swingers... God!

21.) If you were a pirate, what city would you like to pillage? London.

22.) Have you ever been in a Turkish prison? Only in passing.

1 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Brenna said...

Kim Cattrall wore a merkin for that episode of SATC where she finds a gray hair 'down there' then dies it bozo-clown red.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home