Thursday, August 04, 2005

3 Advil + 2 Tylenol + 1/2 a Vicodin = Me

The other day I gave my landlords my 30 day notice. They, in return, gave me a list of things I need to do before I leave.

Last night, as I was going through what we need to do with Darbie, I think I may have shrugged my shoulders...maybe I made some kind of gesture, I'm not sure.... but I pulled a muscle on my back. Right on my right shoulder. Lord, it hurts something awful. This morning when I woke up, I couldnt turn my head. Every movement I made HURT SOOO FREAKIN BAD.

So I popped three advil, hoping for the best. Three advil does nothing. So I found half a vicodin, and I found 2 tylenol to take also. I'm vair vair buzzed. And I've got vair vair many appointments today. I kinda feel like I'm dreaming right now. It makes me vair vair happy. And my shoulder doesnt hurt anymore! I feel like I'm water! Hahahahahahaha.

Although, on a sadder note, I also feel like I want to throw up. But on a happier note, I dont care!!!! Hahahahaha.

I have to work now!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Robert Fraser and i would like to show you my personal experience with Vicodin.

I am 27 years old. Have been on Vicodin for 1 day now. Found a few pills. I'm currently not an addict though I have taken vicodin in the past and I am certainly playing with the devil because I do like the feeling it gives me. Biggest problem, besides the addiction, is Insomnia. Tossed and turned for two hours before I decided to research it.

I have experienced some of these side effects -
Constipation and insomnia.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Robert Fraser

 

Post a Comment

<< Home