Monday, August 22, 2005

Because I've never stolen one from Kelly before.....

1. What time did you get up this morning? My alarm was set for 5:30, so I could go to the gym, but I woke up at 7:45. And I didnt go to the gym...

2. Diamonds or pearls? If I could give you diamonds and pearls, would you be a happy boy or a girl...but all I can do, is just offer you, my luuuuuurve... Remember?!?! Prince?!?! Anyone? I hate you all! (Except Teresa! :))

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Who says cinema anymore? I saw Howl's Moving Castle. (I dont see the point in living if I cant be beautiful...hahahahhaa)

4. What is your favorite T.V. show? John and Capriel's Kitchen on PBS! I cant wait for Darbie and mines date to Capriel's Bistro!!!! Heck yea!

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Toasted peanut butter and jelly sandwich and yogurt. And really really really really strong coffee.

6. What is your middle name? Jo. Yo. Ha.

7. Favorite cuisine/s? Cuisines? Did someone, like 80, write the survey??? I like anything with cheese.

8. What foods do you dislike? Pickles.

9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Salt and Vinegar. Yummm.

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Joss Stone. That girl's got....I dunno...soul.

11. What kind of car do you drive? Humm, Plymoth Neon. Hummm.

12. Favorite sandwich? Toasted peanut butter and jelly.

13. Do you prefer to Cook or bake? I prefer to eat, y'all.

14. Red wine or white wine? White. Right, Kelly???

15. What characteristic do you despise? A whoooole bunch of them. I am Scorpio, afterall.


16. Favorite item/s of clothing? Bra's. Sport ones. Soooo comfy.

17. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you
go? Your momma's house.

18. What color is your bathroom? Beige.

19. Favorite brand of clothing? Express.

20. Where would you retire to? Your momma's house.

21. What was your most memorable birthday? Well, I would say last year's. But I had WAAAAY too much Ouzo. So, in the end, I dont remember it at all. I think I may have learned to belly dance.

22. Favorite sport to watch? Cricket

23. Furthest place you are sending this? Are there any aliens reading this??

24. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? I hope no one sends this back to me....

25. Person you expect to send it back first? Refer to question 24.

26. Goal you have for yourself? Finish the marathon...

27. One life lesson you hope you impart to your children above all else? I dont have any children. But if I did....Trust no one....

28. When is your birthday? November 4th. (Write that in your calender, Tanya)

29. When is your Anniversary? What anniversary? What have you heard???

30. Are you a morning person or a night person? Who says I'm a person?

31. Foreign countries you have traveled to? Mexico and Canada. I'm one wild and craaazy girl!

32. Favorite board game? Mall Madness. Or Dream Phone. (You're right, I really like you!)

33. If you could have dinner with one person in history, living or dead, who would it be & why? A clone me. So I can see what I look like when I eat.

34. What is your shoe size? 8.

35. Pets: Betty. She's really excited about the move to the parents place. She loves the Murphy man.

36. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Last night, I almost DIED!!! Yes. I woke up at some random hour of the night, to hear..right outside my window, "Come on...come out...come out to Daddy. Dont make Daddy come in after you...come on..::kissy noises::" Then I opened my eyes, and saw a shadow of some man right outside my window!!! AAAAAAA. I freaked out. But in the end, it was just my neighbors trying the get their dumbass cat our from underneith the apartment building. I wont miss them.

37. What did you want to be when you were little? I dunno. A junkie.

38. What are you up to today? Getting through another monday.

39. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate, naturally.

40. Sweet or sour? Sweet.

41. What is your favorite flower? Daisy's.

42. What is your favorite waste of time? Umm, blogging?

43. What book(s) are you reading this summer? Nothing in particular. Whatever catches my eye.

44. Favorite childhood memory? Kelly said summers, and I'm gonna have to go with the last days of school in elementary.


45. Most embarrassing moment? God, I dont remember.

46. What is a date on the calendar you are looking forward to? October 10th.

47. Which Disney character would you say you are most like and why? The little mermaid. Because I used to be a mermaid, see? Then I married a prince. We are currently seperated.

48. Describe yourself 10 years from now: Same, but with more wrinkles, and hopefully a higher paying job. And ::cross your fingers:: a car that will run with something else besides $2.50+ gasoline....

3 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger The one and only Tree said...

Thanks so much for not hating me:)

John and Capriel! I love that show. I thought I was the only one mesmerized by it! And Dream Phone...I loved that game. So dumb it was great. Did you ever play Sweet Valley High? That was great too!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

I'm upset, you hate me, but I'm supposed to remember your birthday!?

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Hate??? What the hell did I miss????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home