Monday, August 08, 2005

I hate Mondays.

Last night I agreed to go on a double date with Darbie and her new guy and her new guy's friend. I dont know why I agreed to it. I think maybe Darbie caught me in a funny mood, or something. The New Guy's Friend (the NGF) has a mohawk. I'm not into guys with mohawks...

After I had agreed to the dd, Darbie filled me in on the NGF's history. As it turns out, he is actaully quite infatuated with Darbie. And bitter that the NG got together with her before he did.

I dont know exactly what Darbie hopes I will accomplish on this thing. With the NGF. I think she thinks that he will like me more than her. Hahahahahaha.

Poor the NGF. If only I liked guys with mohawks.

Which I dont...and wont.

E-V-E-R.

On a side note, I met a guy this weekend (very briefly) that reminded me of a very (very) tall and thin Michael Buble. Hullo.

3 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

How bizzare that you even went, and then to be with a man with a mohawk? When is your birthday?

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I'm not going on the date until Thursday! I just know ahead of time that he has a mohawk.

My birthday is Nov. 4.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Bad Darbey!!
1. Friends do not let friends date boys w/ mohawks.
2. friends do not set friends up on dates with boys who are infatuated with them.
3. What the hell were YOU thinking?

4. Oh well... free dinner and a movie.

5. You a berry nice girl.

Hahahahaha.... a mohawk....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home