Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I'm playing receptionist for an hour.

Therefore I shall blog, much like I used to. Haha, remember the good ol' days, y'all? Haha, yeeeaaah.

So, I had a good weekend. Yupyup. I got rear-ended on 1-5 Friday. Actually, twas more of a kiss. Still managed to piss me off something wicked, though. It was one of those situations where the car behind me was hit, and was pushed into my car. So now I get to deal with both their insurance companies. I also have to file a accident report. Blech.

Later on Friday I went to the Bite of Stumptown to see the Violent Femmes. So did all of Stumptown. So, I got to hear the VF's, but I did not see them. They still rocked. Heck yea!

I dont remember Saturday at all.

Errr, dont remember Sunday either. I think both days I just sat and stared... that sort of thing. I dont know.

Monday was the day before start. It was hell. It was also Kelly's birthday. So I got cake. Then later that night I went out with people. Because going out till 2am before a start day is just goooooooood thinking on my part....

Yesterday was start. Arrrrrrrrrrrrg.

After work yesterday, I drove past my apartment and saw that Darbie, the NG and the NG'sF were there. Sooo, I kept on driving. Alls the way to the parents place, where I watched the Teen's Choice Awards with Lindsay.

Lindsay needs college bad. Hahahahahahaha.

A few Lindsay quotes (for mostly Brenna's benefit):

"No, thats not the nominations! He WAN!"
"Well, me, he, and Rhonda did so and so..."

Haha, good times.

Would you lift me up, would you pull me down, would you get me right out of this godforsaken town? Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home