Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Spiders

Heeey ho. I havent blogged in some time. Or maybe I have, I dont know, and dont rightly care at this second.

I dont have anything to really blog about either, I'm just trying to distract myself from thinking about how freakin cold it is in this building. Nice day out though, wouldnt you agree? My feet are ice blocks. Grrrrrrr.

So, I did the Run Hit Wonder this weekend. I'm officially one of Randy Jackson's, you know... dawgs. I'm in his dawg pound, arf. I dont think he meant it though. sooo, yea. I ran pass ("ran" really) The Donna's, some girl I dont know (Tina Sky???)The Aquabats, some other band I forget the name of... Anyhoo, it was a lot of fun. I was one of the last to finish, but I did stop and watch all the bands on the way to the finish line, unlike all the show-off Nike employees. Pshhh. I wore orange. I hate orange. But I wore orange because I had to.

They took my picture at the finish line, like they do at the marathon. I wasnt expecting my picture to be taken. It should be interesting to see what the picture looks like. I think my face was all scrunched up, and at one point I did actually scratch at my head. And stopped. But, whatever.

Then I went to the PGE field and watched Joan Jett and the something or others. They love rock and roll, doncha know?

I think I may go outside and defrost for a couple of minutes. Grrrrrr.

1 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello... I too share your ggrrrness for the freezing office.. i have to almost dress for a storm just to bear the inside.. nice to see you finally updated your blog again though.. i was wondering.. ok, talk to you soon... bye bye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home