Monday, May 09, 2005

I'm addicted to Surveys like Bee's to Pollen. Lay off.

A- Age of 1st kiss: Ugh. 15. Haha, his name was (actually, probably still is) Mark.
B- Band you are listening to right now: One my dad prolly knows. The radio is on some classic rock station. And some band is classically rocking out.
C- Crush: Hans Solo.
D- Dad's name: Thomas Kevin
E- Easiest person to talk to: Murphy. Or sweet Lexi, but sometimes I dont think she understands me like Murphy does.
F- Favorite ice cream: Cherry Garcia. Haha. Ahh, sweet Ben & Jerry.
G- Gummy worms or gummy bears? Worms, I like ripping them in half with my teeth. It makes me feel like a bird!
H- Hometown: STUMP-TOWN!!!
I- Instruments: Are cool.
J- Junior high: Meadow Park ::clap, clap:: Middle School! ::clap, clap::
K- Kids: Every Kid Begins with Kaaaaaaay.
L- Longest car ride ever: When we moved to Stump-Town from Twin City Town.
M- Mom's name: Kristy Gaye
N- Nicknames: Sissa.
O- One wish: Eeeeasy. I wish for an easy way out of everything.
P- Phobia[s]: Spiders. Especially when they have a head of Scott.
Q- Quote: "I gave her my heart, she gives me a pen."
R- Reason to smile: Star Warsmania.
S- Song you sang last: I hummed Darth Vador's theme.
T- Time you woke up today: Uhh 7am.
U- Unknown fact about me: I like SpongeBob Square Pants shaped Mac & Cheese better than the regular shaped Mac & Cheese.
V- Vegetable[s] you hate: I DONT LIKE CARROTS. Yet, I always think I like them. I dont know why.
W- Worst habit: Picking at my nails.
X- X-rays you’ve had: Ummm, I broke my middle finger once, I had an x-ray then. And, like, at the dentist.
Y- Your least favorite person as of right now? Scott, naturally. Hate doesnt fade over-night.
Z- Zodiac sign: Scorpio

2 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger The one and only Tree said...

I love questionaires...I think you have inspired me to add a questionaire to my blog.

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's "Kristi" not Kristy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home