Thursday, April 28, 2005

No more!

I didnt watch American Idol last night. I called my sister in NC, and asked her who was booted off, fully expecting her to answer "Well, Scott, of course, he's a freakin looser!" BUT NOOO!!! It was more of a ::whimper whimper:: "It was....... Consantine." ::whimper whimper: and I was all "Heeeeeeeeeeell no!" And then I was all "Darbie, they booted Constantine off" and she was all "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Heeeeeeeeell No!" And I was all "Uh, yea!" and then I was all "It's a conpiracy!" And then I read Jennifer's blog, and I'm not the only who thinks so! So...there!

5 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is going on, when a big tub of horse crap like Scott Savel is about become the American Idol. Is that screwed up or what? He sounds like a alley cat you throw somethin' at in the middle of the night.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Repeat after me: NO MORE AMERICAN IDOL. NO MORE AMERICAN IDOL. I WILL NOT BE A INSEPID DRONE. I HAVE A BRAIN. NO MORE AMERICAN IDOL.

Now damn it!! Stick to it this time!!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger sir77 said...

That fat piece of crap!!!!!!!!
But I still like Bo and Vozell.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Brenna said...

Check it out: http://www.votefortheworst.com

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger jen said...

Someone named "bannana_chip" calls us stupid?

Pot. Meet kettle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home