Monday, May 09, 2005

Star Waaaaaars!

Man. Ever since Scotty has left AI (6 days ago), I have no more passion for anything. It has left me, dare I say...empty? Which is why I'm throwing myself head first into Star Warsmania.

I have watched the first episode, The Phantom Menace. Sadly enough, I can give you the plot line in one sentence. The war starts and Anakin meets Padme and Obi-Wan. Oh, plus a couple fight scenes and one never-ending race scene.

Two sentences.

Tonight, Attack of the Clones. This is another one sentencer. Anakin becomes more annoying and marries Padme.

Who am I to judge, though? I am a firm believer that the stupidness of the first two movies will be made up in this last installment.

Yessss. I'm super excited. Plus, PLUS (twice for emphasis) my mumsi bought me dark M&M's. Solid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home