Thursday, May 05, 2005

As it should be...

So last night...

Ah, last night. Sweet and lovable last night.

I've racked my brain trying to figure out the best way to describe how I felt last night, and the only example I could come up with is Pride & Prejudice. You know when Bingley finally admits his feelings towards Jane and proposes to her, and he leaves, then Jane says to Elizabeth, "Oh, if only everyone could be as happy as I." and then Elizabeth is all, "One would have to have your goodness to be as happy as you."

So, I'm like, Jane. Minus the goodness.

The only way it could have been more perfect was if he had cried more.

4 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger sir77 said...

It was awesome. But it would have been oh-so-much-better if it had happened sooner. Alas, we don't have to look at him anymore.

BTW, did you watch Primetime's "Fallen Idol" last night?

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Nah, I chose to sleep when it came on. I had enough American Idol for the night.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger sir77 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger sir77 said...

Well, you didn't miss anything other than Corey Clark going on and on about having an affair with Paula. Who cares?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home