Wednesday, May 04, 2005

New Blog Update

I havent written any blogs in, I dont know, a week... or less than a week most likely because, well a) I've been busy, and b) because nothing has happenend. So, I'll write the first thing that comes to my head....

ah, yes, a random conversation between me and Darbie. here we go!

Melissa: Red
Darbie: R-E-D
Melissa: Uhh, 7.
Darbie: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7
Melissa: 2
Darbie: You are the old lady who lived in a shoe, bitch!
Darbie giggles evilly
Melissa: Awww, come on now! I wrote really nice things!
Darbie: Ok, ok, your turn. Uhhh, purple.
Melissa: P-U-R-uhhh-P-L-E
Darbie: 6!
Melissa: 1-2-3-4-5-6
Darbie: Hmmm, 2!
Melissa: You like peas and all things green.

Haha, you are a true child of the 90's if you can figure out what me and Darbie were doing....

5 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I am NOT a child of the ninties. i am a child of the seventies. Ahh the seventies........

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger The one and only Tree said...

I am a child of the 80s...so I totally don't understand. I am feeling old...I never thought of you as the "younger generation"...ho hum

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Brenna said...

I always have to think a few minutes before I can get the fortune tellers folded the right way. And, I ain't no child of the nineties, dear heart. I'm eighties all the way.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

Well, sounds as if we are all lost, so please, do tell....

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

It was those fortune things we were doing. You know you fold the paper all fancy, and make up fortunes for someone....

come on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home