Monday, April 25, 2005

BOREDOM.. is sucha...you know....bitch

50 Questions
1. What is your name spelled backwards? assilem, pronounced Ass eee lem
2. Where were your parents born? Iowa and Minnesota, doncha know...
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Uhh, dont remember.
4. What's your favorite restaurant? Depends on what mood I'm in. Right now twould be.... Red Robin. Classy, I know.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? Oh! I had a "sick" day. It was last summer at my apartment complex with Maria, Jesus, Ben, and Darbie. We ate Dairy Queen and Barbeque food. It was a lot of fun... Then Maria left and took all three grills. Why... I dunno. That girl's got issues....
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Maybe. Oh! Haha, in elementary school, I was the ghost of Christmas past. The only line I remember is "No! Your past." I have no idea what that means now.
7. How many kids do you want? Depends on who with. If if were, like, Brad Pitt, 18,000. And if it were Scott Savel, -5 billion. Yes, there is a negative sign in front of that number...
8. Type of music you dislike most? Really sappy music that makes me want to hate everyone. Example: Michael Bolton. "When a maaaaaan loves a womaaaaaaaan" Kill me.
9. Are you registered to vote? Not that it matters in this country, but yes. Go Kerry! ::sigh::
10. Do you have cable? No, I have Fox, though. And to me, its all that matters.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Ummm, no? Maybe? What is a moped? Is this something that everyone knows what it is, and I dont, so I will feel stupid? Go to hell!
12. Ever prank call anybody? Before the cursed caller ID, yes.
13. Best friends? HAHAHA, who are my BFF's?? EVERYONE!!! and no one....
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Hell no. I cant even power walk over the Morrison Bridge without freakin out!
15. Farthest place you ever traveled? Florida. North Carolina. Which ever is farther. I dunno.
16. Do you have a garden? No! My plants commit suicide!.
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Dilbert. ::chuckles:: or Charlie Brown.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? No! But I dont know the words to the Burger King commercial either! So lay off!
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Showers. Looooooong hoooooot showers. Yessss.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Ummmm, Sideways. Or Star Wars.
21. Favorite pizza topping?Pepperoni
22. Chips or popcorn? Poppycorn mixed with chippy chips.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Lip gloss. Haha, I wear lip glossed colored lipstick!
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Ummm... Is this like the moped question??
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Yea, and I won it. I was the only person in it, though... so I've lost it too :o(.
26. Orange Juice or apple? Apple. I dont like oj.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Jaime. She was sick and on Dayquill, we ate at Red Robin.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Why? What do ya got? I'll take it!
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? I've never voted at the polls. I vote by mail. Again, not like it matters. Stupid red states....
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I dont know. I have a feeling I will be eating a lot more of them, when my parents move into their farm....
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Yea, like a softball one from elementary.
32. Are you a good cook? Honestly, I've never tried. Well, except this one time. I made chicken. It was painful. All these juice bubbles bounce all over, and they hit you and stuff. And it hurts.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? I pumped my sisters car in NC. I dont think I could have done it with out her. Because, no, I dont know how to pump my own gas. Thank you, Oregon.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Noooo.
35. Sprite or 7-up? Both of them are my sick sodas. Gross.
37. What was the last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Pads. BECAUSE I HAVE PERIODS. I hope someone is blushing. Because I always blush when I buy pads. STILL. I'm like a boy buying a playboy or something. Sad. I'm all, like "Hey, cashier, I want this gum, and this candy bar, this bottle of soda, these Maxi-pads-with-wings, and batteries..." ::blush::
38. Ever thrown up in public? No. Unlike SOME people, I can hold my alcohol. Haha, jk. I love all yous people who cant hold their alcohol.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? EAAAAASY. A millionaire. Then I can spend the rest of my life having "untrue" loves. Haha, you know what I mean.... ::nudge nudge, wink wink::
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? No.
41. Can exes be friends? No.
42. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My mumsi
43. Did you have hair when you were a baby? No, I was a baldy. Yet, lovable...
44. What message is on your voicemail? Hi! It's Melissa, Leave a message. Or something like that.
46. What was the name of your first pet? Snuffy. Sweet Snuffy.
47. What's in your backpack? Mind your own business!
48. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? brush my teeth.
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today? My stomach.
50. What do you think about? I think about soup a lot.

1 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

maybe not in public.. but little girl... Linda Blair's got nothing on you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home