Friday, April 22, 2005

Outting

I'm going to Seaside June 10th (Happy Birthday then Brenna!) and 11th. I'm gonna barbeque, and I will drink beer. Then I will go to the beach and polk fun at old ugly men ogling young scantily clad teen girls. And I will also laugh at the girls. And women with bleach white hair. Then I'll play FOOS BALL TILL MY WRIST HURTS, BABY! Then maybe I'll play some miniature golf. After another round of beer.

I bet it will be warmer at the coast mid June than it is in this freakin cold God-forsaken office. My lips are blue and I want to throw a chair at someone. Or crowd surf.

I like blue.

2 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah! i can't wait!!!

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

I hope you have a good weekend too! Sounds like a lot of fun, except for the beer. I don't do beer, but I know you do! I hope the weather is good for you as well. I am utterly alone here, everyone of importance has gone, except for Karen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home