Thursday, April 21, 2005

GAH

Scene

Melissa is sitting on her chair, eating an ice cream sandwich. Ryan Seacrest is talking utter nonsense on the television screen:
Ryan Seacrest: Scott, please step foward. Anthony, please step foward....and walk past Anwar over to the couch. Anwar....blah blah blah.
Melissa: AAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Melissa throws a fork at a picture of Jesus in her apartment.
Melissa: That's it! I cant, no I WONT, noo I'm too old.... My heart just cant.... God, he's ugly.
Darbie walks in the apartment, freshly back from her workout.
Darbie: What did I miss?
Melissa is silent.
Darbie: Oh God! Seriously? Who's out?
Melissa: ::whispering:: Anwar
Darbie: But Scott is so ugly.

End Scene

3 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I CAN NOT TAKE THIS S#&$ ANY MORE. IT IS THE END OF TIMES!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger jen said...

Indeed it is.
I cannot understand what it is about this guy, that makes people vote for him.
**shakes head**

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah. i should watch just a second of show to see this scott character. ahhhh. i can't wait for my health insurance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home