Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Pancakes

Well....shucks. I aint got me nutin to talk about. American Idol is on tonight. I'm quivering with excitment. Either that or I'm quivering over cramps. ugh.

I was going to go back on my diet today. Then I went to Wendies. And then they gave me "Biggie" fries when I specifically requested "No Biggie, please" And then I ate all the fries. Minus what Kelly managed to steal from me. Because I like fries. And people are starving, err, somewheres. China maybe.

Speaking of China, here is a quote from the movie Saved!

Veronica: Roland is so blessed to have such a thoughtful sister. You know, in countries like China, Hilary Faye would probably have been killed at birth.
Hilary Faye: And then where would you be, Roland?
Roland: China.

Well. Your welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home