Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Another Day, Another....::sigh:: day.

Well, I'm doing the lunch thing again. I would actually write about something interesting if anything interesting happend to me. But since nothing interesting EVER happens to me, I shall tell you of a few uninteresting things that happenend to me.

1) I got a haircut yesterday. The girl who cut my hair is a triplet. Hmmm...
2) I bought Season 6, Part 2 of Sex and the City. I watched all of it. I cried. This was yesterday also.
3) Sunday one of my old friends from my high school faze, Lindsey S. talked to me via AIM. She's in Japan. We spoke of the old days. Twas odd.
4) Last night, after I went to bed, I was IMed by a friend from back in my freshman in college faze, Paul. I wasnt there to talk to him, though. I was in my room listening to the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack. I dont even like opera.
5) This morning I sat in traffic. There was a stalled car, you see? I flipped the stalled car off. What right does a stupid, crudy car have to be driving around in RUSH HOUR?
6) One of the reasons I actually flipped the stalled car off is because I didnt have my morning java. Why? Because my parents have the most complicated frikin coffee maker on this planet.
7) I house sitted my parents place for part of this weekend.
8) I found out that I get Good Friday off, and a 4 day weekend over the fourth of july. And a four day weekend over memorial day.

If you actually got through this blog - as in - you read it all... Phessh. That sucks. Anyway, I'm gonna go, you know, do something else uninteresting. Probably check my email again.

1 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah i watched the end of sex and the city too.. got teary-eyed as well. that was a good show.. not as good as seinfeld to me.. but good on a different level.

*jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home