Sunday, January 16, 2005

My Wasted Day

I have decided that freezing rain is the worse sort of weather. It's just like snow minus ANY of the fun. I was stuck in my apartment yesterday, ALL day (which reminds me, Happy, Merry Birthday Jme and Jenifer!). What did I do all day? Played Sims2.

I am now officially SICK of Sims2. Luckily I got out of my apartment in just the nick of time. My roommies boyfriend came over. Which normally is not a bad thing, but they have been seperated for an entire 24 hours! He called her like 20 times to tell her that he was missing her and loves her and blah blah blah. I figured thats what he was saying, I only heard my roommies side of the conversation, which went a little something like this: "Ahh, I love you too baby. I know! I know! I miss you too baby. Can you come over? But I miss you baby." If my roommie cared to listen to the background noise in the apartment at that time, she would have heard me gagging on my own spit. So, I am assuming that there reunion was something grand. Thank God I wasnt there to see it.

I really do like my roommate a lot, despite how I sound. Cabin fever took ahold of me. It's also one of my pet peeves when people refer to a loved one with the word "baby" And there was a lot of "baby" references I heard on my wasted Saturday. At one point I politely asked my roommie to call Ben something OTHER then baby. Then I gave her a few suggestions: "Honey Muffin" "Cup Cake" "Hunky" "Candlestick" I think she got annoyed with me. I didnt really care as I had just found out that one of my teenage sims got acne. I believe, if I remember correctly, she accused me of being bitter. Which is ridiculous of course. The only thing I'm bitter about is my teenage sims acne.

I may go out and do something productive now. Maybe.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for the birthday shout-out! i'll email you the details for next weekend.. muahaha. it sound be fun!

*jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home