Friday, January 07, 2005

Ok, then...

Well, this is it. My last 40 minutes as a receptionist type thingy at Western Business College. I've been amazingly cheerful doing things for the last time. I thought I would be all sad about it, but, it's really kind of a relief. Stamping envelopes, administering CPAt's, forging various manager's signatures, answering phones, assigning leads...

I am sad to be leaving everyone though. I like everyone here. Even the people I dont like. That's making me sad. I ate at the mall for the last time for my lunch break here. That made me sad. Tanya looks a bit stressed out today, I'm going to miss a stressed out Tanya. I already miss quickly minimizing screens as my boss walks by.

Good news! I got to hand pick the girl who will replace me this coming Monday. Congratulations Christina! May the force be with you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home