Thursday, January 27, 2005

Birds dont speak english.

It's an insanely beautiful day out there! And yet, here I sit. Lunch today, I ate Taco Bell (yes, yes, I know.. bad Melissa) in my car outside Target. It was actually really nice, its a little on the chilly side outside, being that its winter and all, but my car is black, making it all nice and cozy and sunny in my car. So now I feel like its summer. And it feels like I'm in school.

Now I know why the caged bird sings. In reality, the caged bird does NOT sing, it's yelling. It's yelling, "I dont want to work because its sunny and feels like summer outside and I'm sick of being your little play thingy." We hear, "Chirp Chirp Chirp." Because birds dont speak english.

I want a margarita. A strawberry margarita....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home