Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity

So, one of my favorite authors has come out with another book! Louise Rennison is her name. Away Laughing on a Fast Camel is the book. Haha, I probably will have it finished by tomorrow night! Very exciting day.

Besides the fact that I had to wake up and go to work today. Hmmm. Well, you know, as they say, Every rose has its thooooorn... Every cowboy sings a sad sad song. Or something.

Oh great now I have that song stuck in my head. I dont even know the words. I guess its better than having a Christmas song stuck in my head like I did earlier. Oh no. Now I have both stuck in my head.

What child is this that has a rose that has a thorn on a O Christmas Tree that sings a sad sad song.

END DAY!!! END RIGHT NOW!! END!

Oh haha, I got a comment on my tarzan blog. Someone thinks Tarzan is hot. Who thinks Tarzan is hot? Aladdin is the hot prince. Or Disney character or whatever. Prince Charming from Sleeping Beauty is not hard to look at either. If I were a cartoon princess, I would be all over that...

Unfortunately, I'm real and a receptionist. Hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home