Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Break time!

I was actually doing work tonight, when I realized my head hurt quite badly, indeed. So I stopped, and now I am writing this here blog entry.

I havent got much sleep this past evening. The people who live above me were having a crazy like party until the wee hours of the morning, God love 'em. And then around 7am, the landscapers came to do landscapie like things. And I guess landscapie things involve banging a ladder up against my wall while staring through my window at me. Yes, thats right. I woke up to some hispanic guy staring in my window banging a ladder up against the wall. WHY?? I dont know.

Then I tried to take a nap at work, but apparently its EVERYBODY'S birthday today. So the financial aid team were making lots of noise singing and eating cake. While I sat there grumbling. And not eating cake.

I got a cookie later on though. Mmmmm.

I ate a burrito for lunch today. I got it from a roach coach down here. When I paid for my burrito (vegitarian black bean burrito, by the by) and was leaving, the girl called out to me "Bye! It's my birthday!" And then I turned around, looked at her and said "hunh" and then walked away.

I am a birthday scrooge today. Birthdays! BAH....hum bug. SLEEP, the world needs more sleep! Not more birthdays and parties and pretty landscaping.

I am going to John Mayer and Maroon 5 this saturday. Ho ho ho.

And! September is just around the corner now! Vegas...beware......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home