Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Here's a Beatnik Like Poem for all those readers out there....

TONY!,
said the moroon man with a twisted smile-
we shall sail sail and sail!
at the mooooooon rise carnival....!
>>whooooosh whoooosh<<
silence
madness
sadness
a ballerina hit on me this weekend
fabio...

::snap, snap, snap, snap::

Yea, I was hit on by a ballerina. He told me he was straight, however, I did not believe it. I still dont in fact. He looks and acts gay. I mean he IS IN FACT HOMOSEXUAL. Thats why I went to lunch with him. I wanted a gay friend. And he is very very funny and interesting. Until he started hitting on me. Then he turned into every lame ass guy I've ever met. And then he only annoyed me after that. BUT HE WOULDNT LEAVE. He spent the night on my couch. I wanted him to leave. (my roomies were home) And then I woke up, he was still there. He would not leave. We all took showers. He was still there. Doing nothing. Not even watching TV, because he doesnt like to watch tv. He just sat there, staring at nothing. So then I pretended I had to run some errands, and went to visit murphy at my parents house. Also, I ate lunch at my parents house. It was nummy. Although, I forgot what I ate. Maybe it wasnt good. No wait, it was in fact very good. Some Costco type sandwich.

I think this blog marks the end of my poetic career. Also, I look like crap in turtlenecks. ::Sigh:: it was never ment to be. I must move on.

>>whooosh whoooosh<<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home