Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Great Mystery of Life at Last I've Found You.....

I got some soda today.... FREE soda. Free soda always tastes better than soda you actually pay for.

Ok, I have an announcement to make.

Friends, Family, and other people I dont really care about,
You now have a connection to The Great And Almighty Mandy Moore!! Thats right, through me, you are practically Mandy Moore's best friend.

My roommates boss's sister-in-law wrote a book on nannying in Hollywood, which - in turn - is possibly being made into a movie. If it is made into a movie, Mandy Moore has agreed to play the part of the Nanny. In Hollywood.

So you may (or may not) know me, and I have a roommate that has a boss that has a sister-in-law who wrote a book that will be made into a movie that Mandy Moore will do.

HA. Great. Terrific. Splendid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home