Thursday, May 27, 2004

asldgkj

You know what one of the worst smells in the world is? Burned popcorn. Do you know what one of my roommate's (the one with out excessive gas)favorite food is? Popcorn. Do you know what my roommate is incappable of doing? Making unburned popcorn. She doesnt know why she burns it. She follows the direction on the back. Pop for 5 minutes. What she doesnt read, I guess is the fine print that says "listen until the popping is less frequent AND TAKE THE DAMN THING OUT!" Neither of my roommates care what the place smells like ever. So it's my job to clean the place up and air it out. No easy task. No short task either. No inexpensive task while we are at it. I get no appreciation, I swear. I'm not even a mother yet. I DO THEIR DISHES! While they are watching tv, when I get home, I pick their dishes up and I clean them. What kind of bizario world is this? My own mother probably would not believe her eyes. I work 6 hours more than them PER DAY and I clean up after them too. I would say "I wont do it anymore then" but it doesnt work. They let the place fall apart. I'm going CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home