Monday, May 17, 2004

Who wants a polish dog??

I DO I DO!

Which is precisely why I went to Freddies today and purchased polish dogs. Which is what I am going to have for dinner when I get home. I also got some baked beans. Its like eating summer almost. Har har har I CANNOT WAIT!!

Portland is full of people tonight as Mr. John Kerry and that character Dean Howard are here. Hahaha, people hate Bush something fierce. Haha, Boot bush Out. I cant get out to the square, however, as I have to answer phones. I want to meet a president someday. Hmmm, how does one meet a president?? I think while eating my polish dog tonight, I shall study Forest Gump.

Forest Gump was a war hero. Gar! I dont want to go to war. I wouldnt be a hero at all. I think I would be in Bubba's position. "Forest...I wanna go home" ::sniff sniff:: Man, Forest Gump is such a lovely movie. I love Tom Hanks. Even though he tries to tell me what to do in a canoe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home