Monday, May 24, 2004

Wowie Wow Wow!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. I watched a bit of Manos: Hand of Fate last night. It's #1 on IMBD top 100 movies of all time. I watched a bit of the MST3K version of this flick. Ta hahaha. And tonight I am going to watch something that will probably amuse me even further. The grand finale of the Swan. Such an incredibly bad show, where they take average looking women, and turn them in to drag queens look alikes. In this episode they are going to be all drag queened out, and compete to be the swan. Ta ha, get it, from an ugly duckling to the one perfect swan. With fake eyelashes. And hair extentions. I wonder what a swan would look like with fake eyeslashes? And fake boobs. And a fake nose. And a face lift. And a tummy tuck. I dont think any of the boy swans would like her so much. They would probably stick with the sisters of this swan. Because fake eyelashes are just too weird on a swan.

Also this swan would have a lot of emotional issues that she just worked through. By beating up a male swan. Because the male swan neglects her. And calls her "average"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home