Monday, June 07, 2004

Hello, and welcome to Monday morning, blech

I work a 12 hour shift today. I thought I would keep up morale by taking frequent breaks. This being my very first one. I actually worked for an entire HOUR already. Pretty impressive for being so early in the morning, I must say.

I was INDEED in the Starligh Parade this weekend. It was great fun. I wore a pink wig. I was on TV. Some older ladies tried to pon me off on some sailors marching in front of us. Viewers thought I was a volunteer. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Fantastic.

I also bought my elderly like sister some presents that I am quite jealous of. I used one of them last night. She said it was all right. My roommie (the one without excessive gas) had a BLAST! Aahh, good times, those weekends are....

THE SAILORS ARE COMING THIS WEDNESDAY!!! Ah HA, Fleet Week(end) BEGINS! I'm gonna get my party groove on baby. Haha, and do things, like dance! And drink!! and be merry!!! In a responsible sort of way if you happen to be reading this mom... Hopefully my friends wont stay in Corvallis this weekend. I would be SORELY dissapointed. Two of my friends have already backed out on this weekend. Stupid boyfriends.... Well actually, one backed out because her boyfriend has issues with sailors (he thinks they are sleezy, pshhh) and the other decided to have some great issue with ME. So screw her, she's the one missing out, not me. She doesnt have any friends. Ho hum pigs bum. Thats what you get when you make your boyfriend the center of you life, you loose all your lady friends.

I hate gas. Well, I mean I hate gas you fill your car up with. And the other kind, of course. But it cost me $20 to fill up my tank. Good heavens! A rip off! I dont go anywhere fun either! I paid $20 to go to work! DAMMIT!

And also, I hate George W. Bush. He wants to start the draft up. And now he wants to draft girls. Jerk. I would so get drafted in a heart beat. I have nothing going for me. I a freakin receptionist. With no child or husband. I'm worthless to the government. Do you know what would happen to me if I got sent to Iraq? They treat their own women like crap, let alone their enemies women. Egads! PEOPLE!!! A VOTE FOR BUSH IS A VOTE FOR MY RAPE AND MURDER!!!

I think I might work again. Maybe. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home