Thursday, June 03, 2004

Hey Guess What!??!

I have no life. Nothing has happened. NOTHING! I went on a dateish thing last night. It was all right, I think he thought I was weird or something. The poor fool. I am actually quite normal. And cute. And funny. And a real catch I must say. I dont think he is ever going to call me back, that fool of a boy. Who needs him anyway. Even if he was tall and had some cute dimples. Screw him...

I'm going to see the midnight showing of Harry Potter tonight, and this little girl (as in me)CANNOT WAIT!! I'm going with my roomie! This is the first thing we are going to do with eachother outside of the apartment. It should be interesting.

Hmmmm. What else? Ah, I'm going to decorate some floats for the Starlight Parade on Saturday. I also might literally BE in the parade. Why? I havent the faintest idea. But, whatever works. I've never been in a parade before.

And thats it. Thats how increbily boring this (as in me) gal is. I'm not really boring, really. I'm actually very interesting. And have I also mentioned that I'm cute? Because I am. Pshhh. Stupid boys.

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Brenna said...

Being in a parade is not all that exciting. Of course, I've only been in them when I've had that freaking marching band uniform on. And had to walk. If I'd been like the princess or something, that would have been more fun. Elbow-elbow-wrist-wrist-wrist. Are you going to be the princess? I bet the starlight parade is more fun, too. Hey! I went to that with you last year! Remember? I video-taped it. I wonder where that is... You are cute. And funny, too. It runs in the family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home