Monday, May 10, 2004

Yo ho ho and a bottle of, ehh, TEQUILA!!!!!!!!

Hello my fellow blog readers!! I thought I would stop working and ponder life for a moment. You know, stop to smell the roses. Dum dee dum hum hum. Do dee doo do do. Hey!!! I like not working!

Interestingly enough, I also like not being awake!!!

If I could, I would sleep right now. hmmm....

You know, my boss is gone for the day....

Oh wait, I have to answer the damn phone again. Bugger. Heheheh, I'm typing this and talking on the phone at the same time. I've got skill.

Nevermind. No I dont. I said, and I quote, "please hold one skill.." Instead of "one moment". Chooooo.

I read over my blog today. It's very very ummm, choppy. I shall tell a story to smooth it out a bit.

Once upon a day, there was a girl who really liked yogurt. She liked yogurt so much, in fact, she would steal it from her fridge at work because she was poor and couldnt afford yogurt on her own. One day she stole some more yogurt from the fridge at her work. She ate the stolen yogurt and then had a great day to follow.

The end.

God love yogurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home