Wednesday, April 21, 2004

GREAT SCOTT!

I forgot today was secretaries (admins) day. I got to work, and there were many flowers for me! And chocolates. And gift certificates! I feel so very loved and appreciated! It almost made up for the fact that Betty practically bit my finger off yesterday (index/right/at the tip: the most inconvenient finger, on the most inconvenient hand, at the most inconvenient place).

I don't know if Betty thought maybe my finger was a carrot? Or perhaps she was mad at me still for the near drowning incident. Or maybe she just likes human flesh...

My yoga teacher accused me of being the most "fidgety student he had ever had." I don't know what the heck that means. I itch a lot in the mornings. And my clothes never fall right, so I have to adjust them accordingly. I also don't have very good balance, so I have to adjust my weight from foot to foot. He would never understand what its like to be me. No one does. Has he ever had a hamster try to eat his index finger? Has he ever had anyone steal all his pencils before? Hmm? Does his roommate have excessive gas??? I DON'T THINK SO!!! I'll bet you HE would have the fidgety problemo if he were in the same situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home