Monday, October 30, 2006

More pictures!

Pictures from the Portland Spirit costume party.













I was a cowgirl! No I wasnt drunk in this picture!



















Jenifer was a sex kitten. Me. Ooooow. Heh.















Miss Jaime was a milkmaid. Milkmaid, indeed! I think Jenifer and I stood in the bar line for her. Which reminds me, I owe Jenifer money.... Jaime sure is cute, though!




















Matt! He's a surgeon. I still would rather have surgery done by him than any of the Grey's Anatomy folks. In case you're wondering. And I know you are.















I am drunk in this picture. Which is why my aim is so off. No, mom, I didnt drive that night.















We're pretty.















Even more pretty!















Ha! I love this picture.

And that's it! Happy Halloween!

3 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

u r adorable

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha good times!

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger The one and only Tree said...

cute pics...looks like you had a grand time:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home