Monday, August 21, 2006

Late late late

I hate people.

I have a student and her mother coming in for an appointment that is supposed to be at 5:30. They called and left a message that they were in Canby and on their way, but they were going to be late. I've been sitting here for quite sometime. When they called in, they didnt want to talk to me, they just wanted to leave message. So I never got to speak with them.

When they get here, I have to send them home. BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THEM!!!! If they came on time, everything would be dandy. If they actually talked to me, I could tell them to not bother coming in and reschedule.

You know, for a country that is so clock obsessed, I sure deal with a lot of people who cant be on time for the life of them.

1 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

Please post something other than your HATE for other people!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home