Thursday, June 15, 2006

Oofta

My eyes are bigger than my stomach.

I told my roommate last night that I am moving out. My last day there is July 15th. It's all kind of surreal. Especially since I told her a lie. Because I am a liar. But for some reason, I actually believe this lie, so I feel like I'm going to be moving back in with my parents next month. But I'm not. Hmmmm.

I'm excited for today to end, tonight are my finals then I get a few weeks off from school. I dont know what I'm going to do with my evenings actually being free. Maybe I'll start going to the gym. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. yeeeeeah.

4 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what did you end up telling her?

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger sjhiro said...

So.. what sort of pinocchio do we have here?

 
At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're moving home???!!!! I'm so happy! You're my favorite! Love, Murphy

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

That was short?! I know Murphy will love you even more, if that is possible. I'm sure Betty is thinking of you from heaven~ And then there's you mom, who of course loves to have you at home.

I'm kind of lost in the pinocchio thing??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home