Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sleeeeepy

I was very hyper last night. When it was time for me to sleep, I was still very much awake. Which is annoying. I did manage to fall asleep, but I was in a very light sleep the entire night.

This morning I had a dream that I was taking a nap. I was just watching myself. Taking a nap. A very...very...very boring and annoying dream.

When my alarm went off this morning, I was super happy to be awake (which is odd, believe me). I needed no coffee, I ran around outside with my dogs. I laughed. I jumped. I tackled Murphy. I played with AC Slater. I got muddy.

Now I'm really tired. And I hate life. And I was just hit on by a student. Who has four kids. And really cant take a hint.

Here are some of our great conversations for those of you who care!!!

Him: "This school is so helpful. All you ladies are soooo....nice. And beautiful. I'll bet the guys in this school make up financial aid questions so they can come in and look at you."
Me: "No."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Him: "So, do you have any children?"
Me: "Uh, no."
Him: "Really? Why?"
Me: "I'm really not ready for children. I couldnt even take care of a hampster right now"
Him: "Well, let me tell you, you're doing a great job of taking care of yourself."
Me: "I'm going to have you wait out in the lobby, ok?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Him: "So whats your situation? Are you married?
Me: "No, but I have a boyfriend. I love him. We're happy."
Him: "Oh. How long have you been dating?"
Me: "Uhhh. Six months?? Yea, six months."
Him: "Ah, the honeymoon faze. Thats a good time."
He then looks me up and down
Him: "You're very glittery."
Me: "Yea, I woke up in a glittery mood this morning. Please sign."
Him: "Are you happy?"
Me: "Yes. Yes. Yes. Please sign."

Alright, I'm hungry. EAT TIME!!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger The one and only Tree said...

Funny! Why is it that the crazy people are the ones that decide to hit on random strangers?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home