Monday, October 10, 2005

2005 Marathon Finisher







Hahahahahaha! I'm DONE!!! And I'm also really, really sore. I'm very glad I took today off work. I'm on 3 different pain meds, and STILL hurt like crazy. I also have tried some yoga stretches and took, like, an hour long bath today. I'm only able to shuffle around the house. I cant wait to feel normal again.

Oh, and also, I have cramps. Because yesterday (marathon day) I started my effing period.

Here are pictures of the flowers my sister sent me all the way from NC!! They are even prettier now because more of the flowers are budding.

The next picture is of me drinking caffiene!!! I was pretty sick of water.

And the last is Murphy trying on my medal. He's so cute!

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger sjhiro said...

I have some great pictures, Miss Man-Hands! I just need to upload them, download them, and post them

 

Post a Comment

<< Home