Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Dreams

Last night I had a dream that I was trying to fall asleep in a cot in this weird hallway place. Across from me, Lindsay (my sis) was also trying to fall asleep. Then the door swung wide open, and this really really really old lady came shuffling in, wearing full old-lady get-up (red and white polka dot dress, loafers, straw hat with flowers, hang bag...), and walked up to this cabinet and told the cabinet, "I request you to make a steak for me tonight" and then turned around and walked out.

Then she came back in REALLY fast and threw herself on the floor between mine and Lindsay's cots and screamed "I dont like floors, I dont like floors!"

Then I got up, packed up some bags, went to an airport, ran in to Jon Heder (best known for his work in Napoleon Dynomite) and told him about the crazy lady.

Then Jon Heder laughed.

Then I woke up. And now I'm working.

3 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Brenna said...

Am I supposed to be the old lady?

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I dont know, Brenna. Do you want cabinets to make you steak? Do you hate floors? Do you wear straw hats and polka dotted dresses?

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Brenna said...

Well, now that you mention it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home