Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hello, how are ya? Wont you tell me your name...

After a LOT of thought and consideration, I've decided that Highway 26 (both west and east) is my FAVORITE HIGHWAY E-V-E-R. I'm so glad that its been added on to my commute to and from work now.

I'm going to go to church this weekend, and light a candle for highway 26. Even though my church isnt a Catholic church. I'll just bring along some candles and insense. And matches. And then when the Pastor is droning on about something-or-other, I shall light the candle. Then I'll speak in tongues. And what I'll be saying in tongues, is that I love highway 26. I'll be thanking God for highway 26. Like Tom Cruise thanks Ron L. Whats-it for Kate Holmes.

Then, I'll drive home using highway 26, and die in a fiery crash, because highway 26 is impossible to drive on.

George Bush does not care about Highway 26.

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

HAHAHAHAHAH
No, no no I thank God for I-5.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger sjhiro said...

are you be sarcastic? .. because it's hard to read words without the tone of the voice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home