Wednesday, July 06, 2005

My Dream

I had a dream last night. Actually, this morning. NASA launched a rocket into space. Right before the rocket exited Earth's atmosphere, the pilots jumped ship (they were supposed to, this was another one of NASA's suicide missions, just like the one they just had...). My dad and I went outside to see the cloud the rocket made, and all the pilots landed in our backyard!!

My dad and I went to go help the pilots out of their parachutes. But the pilots werent human! They were farm animals! 5 in all. I helped the pig out first, he was able to talk, he said he was America's favorite pilot, and his name was "Farmer Ted, you know? Like that kid in Sixteen Candles." Then he told me to help the cow out of his parachute, because the cow was cranky since he had left the picture of his girlfriend in the rocket. I was scared of the cow, but I helped him out anyway.

So, that was my dream. When I woke up, the first thing I thought was, "I should blog this.." I dont know why I thought that. But, there you have it.

2 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

I'm still laughing! A Pig! How cute, and the cow, I'm wondering if truly the cow was cranky?!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger The one and only Tree said...

Cranky cows...do they make sour milk?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home