Friday, August 27, 2004

Oh, yes, wait....

Hmmm, I havent written in a while now. I moved my sister into her dorm room. She has a walk in closet. In her dorm room. Her college dorm room. I've never had a walk in closet. Well, I suppose my ENTIRE room as a whole could in fact be considered my walk in closet, as I can only fit my clothes, shoes, accessories, and purses in the room. Well, thats not true either, my bed is in there. Undernieth my clothes. I havent actually SEEN my bed in about two weeks. Someone could have run off with my bed, and the last two weeks, I could have honestly been sleeping on a pile of my dirty laundry. But thats not the point of my story, the point is I'm going to Vegas on Wednesday.

3 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

VIVA LAS VEGAS, BABY!!!!!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger sjhiro said...

aren't you excited for vegas?! lets get together and talk vegas!! how's monday?

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Brenna said...

You had a walk-in closet when you were 4. It connected our rooms. I used to hide in there to scare you... There were crickets in there a lot, too - they liked to hide in our shoes. You also had a walk-in toy storage area in that room. It wasn't actually walk-in for an adult, but, c'mon... you were 4.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home